Alpine Boot Backpack by Transpack
Transpack boot backpacks feature the patented isosceles storage system. Two side pockets hold boots surrounding a large central compartment that accommodates a helmet and gear. Weight and bulk from boots are directed to the sides and away from your back creating a natural suspension that is ergonomic and comfortable. Grommet air/water holes in side pockets provide ventilation and drainage for moisture and melting snow from boots.
An ideal way to carry all your gear to the mountain. Heavy duty backpack features:
- Patented Isosceles Storage System™ carries boots, helmet and gear.
- Fabric: Durable and tough, water resistant 600 denier coated polyester and nylon.
- Side pockets with air/water drainage grommets.
- Coated water resistant central compartment for gear.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Internal zipper pocket for personal items.
- Double locking, self repairing nylon coil zippers.
- Industrial strength material.
Warranty: 1 year
Super tough water resistant 600 denier coated polyester.