Skiboards.com Return Policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any questions regarding returns, please feel free to call us at 800-784-0540 during normal business hours or leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. You can also email us at: email@example.com
1. New, UNUSED products purchased from us can be returned in the same condition as received for a full refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase (45 days for international customers).
2. Products returned that are damaged in any way, scratched, are missing parts, are no longer in new condition (unless purchased as demos) or are not returned within the 30 day period will not receive a full refund. You will be charged a restocking fee and additional charges to cover the cost of the damage or use. This also applies to products shipped back to us that are not packaged properly and as a result are damaged during shipping. We do reserve the right to refuse exchanges or returns if used.
3. We do not accept returns shipped COD.
4. Manufacturer Warranty Issues: Products that have manufacturer defects can be returned for repair or replacement if they fall within the warranty period. We will handle the warranty replacement with the manufacturer. We cover shipping costs back to you. However, customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and all international countries are responsible for all shipping charges. Exception: The damaged item is deemed by the manufacturer to not fall within their warranty replacement guidelines. i.e. they determine that the customer is responsible for the damages due to neglect, abuse or improper use. In that case, we can ship the returned item back to you (you will be responsible for return shipping charges).
Attention: International Customers
Please make note that you are responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs fees related to your purchase. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Refused or abandoned orders will be charged for return shipping/handling. You are responsible for return shipping charges on exchanges/returns and warrantied items as well as return shipping back to you. If you have questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Return your Item:
Here's all you do:
1. Pack your merchandise in the original packing, if available, or suitable packing and enclose a copy of your original receipt or note with name, address and phone number along with what you want us to do (exchange, refund or warranty).
2. Return the item insured by U.S. Postal Service, UPS or Fedex.
374 Tamara Lane, Unit A, Bayfield, CO 81122